It’s A Good Question Right?
I find myself asking this question more often than not. It’s essential to know where you’re at, where you’re going and how you’re going to get there.
I’m utterly sick and tired of the BS for people that complain day in and day out about the exact thing that they hate about their lives and then don’t do anything to change the situation. So here are some facts:
- Life isn’t easy – Hard Work is called hard work because it’s exactly that.. HARD..
- Life doesn’t “happen to you” and Yes.. you do control what happens in your life.
- We are the ones that make the decisions we make
- Don’t blame the cosmos because you’re fat.. Instead, accept the fact that you need to start going to the gym and stop eating McDonald’s Mcdoubles with a Hash Brown on top (that last example was me talking to myself- but try the hash brown thing- you won’t be disappointed.)
- Get off your ass and do something about it. People can mock the Manifest all they want but at the end of the day they can ask themselves this:
“Am I living the life I TRULY want to lead? or am I just another victim of circumstance.”
#Sorrynotsorry for the rant – I got a little emotional there- I feel like I’m generally a pretty decent guy with a pretty good sense of morals and values but it’s time to take my own advice and wholeheartedly own my life’s dreams and quit pussyfooting around it. (I don’t know if you can tell here or not but I just started watching the Tony Robbins Netflix exclusive Documentary on his life’s work)
That’s why we’re getting amped up for the 1 year anniversary of Manifest Millennial. Details on how to get involved will be coming on Tuesday #yearofthemanifestchallenge. Room is limited to 10 people so obviously subscribers get preferential treatment. First come first serve.