Not Just Another New Years Resolution Article
2017: Threat or Opportunity?
It appears that the answer is totally up to you...
If you want 2017 to be an exciting year, design it that way."
Jenny Blake, Author of "Pivot" & former Google Career Coach
If learning about how to develop a S.M.A.R.T New Years Resolution doesn't float your fancy, maybe you can give these a shot:
Break Out the Crayola's...
Because it's time to get creative..
I scraped this one together in 10 minutes just to give you an example - I spared the illustrations and fun designs that I'm going to do on my real conceptual mapping for 2017
Bottom line is not only is exercise SIMPLE but it's FUN!
Thanks to 2016!
Thanks to everyone:
- the new e-mailer subscribers (we've hit 50 just in case you were wondering)
- those that have given feedback, good, bad or ugly.
- those that have bought our products
- anyone who has given us advice on how to get better
- Adam Devine for sharing the original article on his facebook (he's been a great support throughout this whole Manifest endeavor)
On to 2017.
As always - Manifest it.