How to Make Mondays NOT Suck #19
How to Make Mondays NOT Suck is a strategic and sometimes satirical mini-series that will make your Mondays less ...sucky. If this is your first time embarking on a Make Mondays NOT Suck (#MMNS) journey, we suggest that read this first. With that being said, let's face it- we all know that Mondays suck.
Why Does This Monday Suck? (Click here to tell us why yours does!)
- I've been trying to ween myself off coffee lately and have failed today. I'm flying like a pterodactyl today and nothing can stop me - with that being said, my focus is suffering significantly because:
- If you're like me, you've lost in the 1st Round of your Fantasy Hockey Playoffs #LarryMoForPrez and now you're searching for meaning in all the wrong places.
- With that being said however, let us not forget the road to the ship of 2014-15 Season:
So..How Do I Make THIS Monday Not Suck?!
Let us first start out with the only sane way to start the day with a little bit of humor and intense motivation brought to you by today's "Morning Coffee Thoughts" originally introduced in our ever-so-popular mini series: Thank God It's Friday.
-Video credit goes to my brother Edwin F. Throw him a follow whydontcha?
How to Make Mondays NOT Suck THIS WEEK
Today We're talking about.....
Wind Down the Day with a 'Wind-Up' at your local Golf Driving Range
So even if you don't play golf, here's some facts that i'm gonna spit out at ya that might change your mind about my suggestion:
- "A study found that this type of exercise can not only reduce existing anxiety, but can help you maintain that reduced anxiety even after the game of golf is finished. The study shows moderate exercise was more effective than quiet rest at reducing anxiety. Playing in the fresh air and green spaces can also help reduce your stress levels." Golf can help relieve stress - Getintogolf.org
- "Golf is played by around 55 million people, representing approximately 1/127 of the global population young and old, in 206 countries worldwide." - The relationship and effects of golf on physical and mental health, Dr. Andrew Murray, Physical Activity for Health Research Centre
- "Golf Rocks!" - Mr. Manifest
Strategies for Action:
- Try it out! It may be a little difficult for some of you to get outside persay (especially my New Englanders, after the big snow storms we have endured)
- Check your local driving ranges for some idea of when you can get out there and whack em!!
- Of course follow us on instagram at @manifestmillennial and @ayjzzle for more footage of me crushing golf balls and slinging manifest gear:
Until next week..
We Want to Hear From YOU!
How do you make YOUR "Make Mondays Not Suck" ? Make your case strong enough and we'll publish your suggestion!