How To Make Mondays NOT Suck #12
(We are praying that we've fixed the e-mail bug - Sorry for the double post... Hopefully you're reading this notification via email... if you already are a subscriber that is.. If you're not: What the heck are you waiting for!?)
[jetpack_subscription_form title="Yes! I'd Like to Receive Email Notifications for New Posts!" subscribe_text="Here's my email, let's Manifest it! (make sure to confirm your email address)" subscribe_button="Subscribe Now!" show_subscribers_total="52"]
How to Make Mondays NOT Suck is a strategic and sometimes satirical mini-series that will make your Mondays less ...sucky.
If this is your first time embarking on a Make Mondays NOT Suck (#MMNS) journey, we suggest that read this first. With that being said, let's face it- we all know that Mondays suck.
Why Does THIS Monday Suck?
UPDATE: We're molding this section of "Why Does This Monday Suck?" after "Hot 93.7 - Tell 'Em Why You Mad"
"This Monday Suck 'cause...I hate my job and my boss is a jerk" - Barry W. from East Rutherford, NJ
Hey Barry: Let's get a life-coaching consultation scheduled. I'm confident that we can put some actionable steps in place to remedy your situation!
So How Do We Get In Touch?
- Email us right here via this link. (The Subject Line is Ready to Go!)
- Type into the "To" line of your favorite email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Type "This Monday Sucks Because.." into the subject line.
- Tell us your reasons that "This Monday Sucks"
- Press Send
- Get Published
So How is Mr. Manifest Doing Today?
I'm excellent - Thanks for asking!
As I sit here sipping my black iced coffee and getting some Potassium through the bloodstream in order to get the brain in a good state of mind, I am ecstatic to be sharing my thoughts with my fellow #MillennialHeads today.
So..How Do I Make THIS Monday Not Suck?!
Today We're Talking: Hitting the Gym BEFORE Work.
So to be completely honest, I have been neglecting my physical well being for quite some time now (I would say for a solid 2 months). Some of my GainZ friends can attest: I'm talking about you @Joey the 13th
I NEED to be better.
I owe it to you, the readers. I can't preach Manifest if I can't even find an hour a few days a week to . That's poor time-management and quite frankly:
Today I challenged myself to wake up 1 1/2 hours early and venture out into the January frigid air.
Yes, I have gone to the gym before work earlier in my career however I haven't done it in a while (and after turning the Big 2-7, I'm questioning my youth- mentally at least).
- 5:30 AM: "15 more minutes. Please." - said in that state where you literally couldn't be more comfortable in bed.
- 5:45 AM: "Are you serious? You didn't go to sleep until 2AM."- me as I forced myself to crawl out of a bed and chug an ice cold glass of water.
- 6:00 AM: "With the amount of plastic bags I have in my hand, it looks like I went grocery shopping in my home." - stumbling into my car.
- 7:00 AM: "This is literally the bottom of the mountain, I'm halfway through my workout and I feel so inadequate, but you know what? I'm still here":
8:15AM: Security Guard at work greets me and ask me how I'm doing: "I'm tremendous! How are you today?!"
Talk about Reversing Momentum...
Mr Manifest says:
Go crush a workout at the gym before work. It will change your week. Mr. Manifest
Strategies for Action:
If you don't do so already, take one hour out of at least 3 days this week to take care of your body.
It doesn't matter if you:
- Bike, Run, Crawl on the Stairmaster
- Play Double-Dutch with a friend
- Chase the guy down the street who stole your business name
- Play hockey with your brothers (Next Game Wednesday: 02/01/17 Hamden, CT 9:15PM)
Regardless of what you do:
Get your body moving!
Are you already crushing your goals at the gym?
Try going before work one day- How about Next Monday? Do you have what it takes? Let us know in the comments.
We Want to Hear From YOU!
Seriously though, we're running VERY low on how to "Make Mondays Not Suck".
Don't let us down - you're all we've got...